At present, the last point reached in Quantum Physics in the world is the 'Standard Model’ that is formed together by 'Electroweak Theory' and 'Quantum Chromodynamics Theory'. The Standard Model has now applied three of the four fundamental forces (electromagnetic force, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force) to quantum mechanics, but has not yet succeeded in combining the force of gravity with these forces.
This study attempts to explain a new model, which allows combining the gravitational force with the other three forces. With this invention, it is thought that will be supposed to pass from 'Standard Model' to 'The Theory of Everything', which is called the last theory. This physics is called 'The Moment of Creation Physics' in Quantum Gravity Theories.
In this study, by applying the mass gravitational force with the ‘Identical Universe Unit Model’ (IUUM), which is supposed to constitute the basic structure of ‘Supersymmetry Model’, to quantum physics mechanics;
- The solution of ' An Effective Field Theory' within the scope of 'Quantum Mass Gravitation Studies',
- Supersymmetric quantum structure of the Space-time (and thus of the Universe),
- The finding that the Space-time (the Universe) is in supersymmetric structure, indicates that the number of matter (subatomic particles) and antimatter (subatomic antiparticles), formed in the ‘moment’ in the Universe is equal and that there is no problem of matter- antimatter asymmetry(CP-problem) in the Universe,
- How the structure of the Identical Universe Unit (IUU) (hence the atom) is formed along with mass gravitational force and vacuum channels,
- e. How matter (subatomic particle) and antimatter (antiparticle) are formed in the atom in the same ‘moment’, and how they gain mass, also in the same ‘moment’, how the matter-antimatter annihilate each other with the matter-antimatter interaction and creates triggering signals to the adjacent and subsidiary IUU, (the formation phases of the IUUs which made up atom,),
- The locations of subatomic particles, anti-particles (including force-bearing bosons) and composite particles in the atom that make up the matter and antimatter, ,
- The formation and formation structure of the ‘moment' and ‘a moment' which form the time,
- The formation and formation structure of the electron and anti-electron,
- “g” -type and “f”-type Gravitational Waves and Anti-Gravitational Waves Interactions,
- In the Universe, in IUU, together with the material realms formed by atom structure formed by q- q- q- baryons and q ̅- q ̅- q ̅- baryons (this is corresponds to -1eV;+1eV matter-antimatter interaction charge respectively), there are material realms formed by atom structure formed by q+ q+ q+ baryons and q ̅+ q ̅+ q ̅+ baryons (this is corresponds to -2eV;+2eV matter-antimatter interaction charge respectively) that the matter and antimatter sections of these material realms with atomic baryon structures and atomic particles are different in charges and mass which form parallel universes in the form of nested supersymmetric between the self and material realms interacting with each other as ‘superposition’, are jointly using all the existing Identical Universe Units (IUU) in the Universe at the same ‘moment’, , and supersymmetrically they are nested in a single universe, [This is called ‘TWINS Theory’ (Twin Worlds In Nested Supersymmetry Theory (the worlds that are mentioned here are the material realms that encompass the entire universe, including areas of atomic structure, subatomic particles, and mass gravity. Every material realm formed in the universe, forms a twin material realm. In other words, every material realm has ‘a twin material realm’ in the Universe.)],
- The Formation, the formation structure and interactions of the Material Realms and their Twin Material Realms in the Universe,
- The Atomic structure of the discovered ‘Material Realms and their Twin Material Realms’,
- The Material Realms and their Twin Material Realms in the universe have exactly the 'reverse CPT',
- The hologram structure and the holographic and anti-holographic interactions of the ‘Material Realms and their Twin Material Realms in the Universe’,
- In Quantum Color Dynamics, the formation of the phenomenon of color confinement and its formation structure,
- Scientific explanations of the unexplained differences between Classical Physics and Quantum Physics, as well as for what are known as ‘quantum weirdness’ in Quantum Physics, too
- What the effects of the scientific data generated by the Space-time quantum structure on the Standard Model and the Big Explosion (Big Bang) Theory are, and what ‘The Moment of Creation Physics’ will provide, tried to explain.
All rights reserved. The contents of the article can not be used without the author's permission.